Thursday, March 11, 2010

My audience is the world.

Today will be a short explosion of something that has been on my mind recently. I will continue the next time I am available.

I got my title from my English professor last semester at MSSU, Dr. Cliff Toliver. He may be one of the brightest men I have ever come to meet. One day while discussing writing papers he told the class who we will be writing to. He continued to say, "the world is your audience." This might be an insignificant phrase to you, but to me it means so much more than who I am writing a paper to. The world is my audience. This not only means m audience is the world in my writing but in all that I do. I never know who I influence with my actions, my writing, my art, and all that I say. When I say my art I use the term loosely for I do not share my art often or with many people. I hope that one day that I make art the means something to someone other than me. I want my art to make a difference in some one's life. I want to make a difference in some one's life. I want my audience, the world, to be changed. I want to be the change. I am not saying that I hope to become famous or rich, I would just like to have a small impact on the world around me.

more to come tomorrow. or soon.

Have a blessed night and day tomorrow!
km!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment