Sunday, March 7, 2010

The seventh day of March, the first post of my blog.

March 7, 2010

Well, this is the first blog I have done in a long time and must say I am stoked about it. Writing is such a great escape and easy way to express so many things. I have to admit that I am scared that I will not be able to write everyday, due to an insane schedule but I will try my hardest to keep up.


First off, I suppose I will introduce myself for those of who don't know me. I am girl who just so happens to love a boy. Well, a few boys. Jesus, for so many reasons, dying for me is a major factor as to why I love him so. My dad, for many reasons also, he is my father. Although he makes me mad sometimes he is still the best daddy a girl could ask for. I love Otis, he is my dog, and in a way my best friend. (cheesy, silly and weird? yes, I know.) Last but certainly not least, I love the wonderful boyfriend of mine, Kevin, there are many reasons for me to love him too. He is one of my best friends and I hate being away from him. He suits my dorky-ness very well. He's incredible. :) I have the best friends in the world. I would do anything for them. Kayla is my best sister friend. She has been my sister since I was born and my best friend since about 8th grade when we stopped the sibling fights and hatred. I think this information will suffice for today.


I am sorry to say that will have to conclude my entry for today, I might continue on tonight, but right now I have to get ready for church! I love my church, Northbridge. It is wonderful, full of love and passion for Christ and others.




Thanks for reading and until next time,
have a blessed day!
km!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment